Attorney of the Year -
Consumer Business Review
1450 Frazee Road
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone: (619) 338-
Are you a worker who has been injured on the job? Do you have medical expenses and bills that you are unable to pay because you’ve been out of work because of your injuries? If you have suffered a work injury, you are entitled to Workers’ Compensation and Attorney Dennis Dascanio has the skills you need!
The Law Offices of Workers Compensation Lawyer Dennis A. Dascanio has been zealously fighting for the rights of injured workers in and around San Diego for more than 28 years. A California State Certified Workers Comp Specialist, Dennis Dascanio has the skill and knowledge injured clients need, whether you have just been injured and need quality legal assistance when filing your claim, or if you have filed a Workers Compensation Claim that has been wrongfully denied.
If you have been injured in the course and scope of your employment, San Diego Workers Compensation Attorney Dennis A. Dascanio will fight to help you receive the Workers Compensation Benefits to which you are entitled!
Contact San Diego Workers Compensation Specialist Dennis A. Dascanio today at (619) 338-
In the State of California, employers must maintain Workers Compensation Insurance as protection for employees in the event that they are injured on the job. A wide range of benefits are available for injured employees and workers, but you must follow the procedures set forth by the Department of Industrial Relations and in the California Labor Code.
A seasoned Workers Compensation Attorney and California State Certified Workers Compensation Specialist, Dennis A. Dascanio will provide expert legal representation through the Workers Compensation Process, even if your claim has been denied!
Depending on the extent of your injuries and your expected recovery time, you may be entitled to the following Workers Comp Benefits:
• Medical Care – Employees who have suffered an on the job injury are entitled to receive medical care for all work related injuries. Employers cannot require injured employees to pay any out of pocket expenses for their medical care. When deemed medically necessary, those injured at work are also entitled to receive rehabilitative care.
• Travel & Mileage – Injured workers may receive reimbursement for the cost of transportation to and from the hospital, therapy, doctor’s appointments and to pick up prescriptions. Transportation costs include mileage, parking and tolls.
• Temporary Disability Benefits – According to Workers Compensation Benefit guidelines, those who are injured on the job and are temporarily unable to work as a result of their injuries can receive temporary disability payments to help cover the lost income.
• Permanent Disability Benefits – If your injuries have left you permanently disabled, you will be entitled to receive permanent disability benefits.
Temporary and permanent disability benefits are based on a percentage of the worker’s salary or wages. Additionally, permanent disability payments also factor into account the percentage of permanent disability. These rates are adjusted each year, and are calculated at the time that the injury was sustained.
• Supplemental Job Displacement Benefits – When injured workers are permanently disabled and no longer able to perform their usual job, they may receive vouchers for job retraining at state approved schools or in accredited programs.
• Death Benefits – Surviving spouses, children and other dependents of an individual who dies because of a work injury are entitled to a variety of death benefits, including monetary benefits and money to help cover the burial expenses.
Do not wait to contact a Workers Compensation Attorney if you or someone you love has suffered a work injury. Your time to apply for Workers Comp Benefits is limited, and failure to act in a timely manner could be extremely costly! San Diego Workers Compensation Lawyer Dennis Dascanio is a knowledgeable Workers Compensation Specialist who has been vigorously fighting for injured workers since 1987. Call (619) 338-
San Diego Workers Compensation Attorney Dennis Dascanio has been devoted to helping injured workers and their loved ones for more than 26 years. A Certified Specialist and named 2012 Workers Compensation Lawyer of the Year by the Consumer Business Review, Dennis A. Dascanio has a thorough understanding of the Workers Comp Process.
Throughout the course of his career, he has helped those who have sustained a broad range of on the job injuries, including (but not limited to) the following:
• Workplace Accidents – All workplace accidents, including industrial accidents, injuries sustained as the result of an unsafe work environment, those caused by falling objects or debris, and injuries suffered in a motor vehicle accident during the course and scope of work.
• Workplace Injuries – Representation to injured workers who have sustained bone fractures, soft tissue injuries, torn ligaments, muscle tears, torn or pulled tendons, slipped discs, dislocated joints, hernias, and lacerations.
• Catastrophic Injuries – Expert legal help for injured parties and their loved ones who have suffered a catastrophic injury. Injuries include brain damage, traumatic head injuries, severe burns, loss of limbs or amputation, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, coma and death.
• Occupational Respiratory Diseases – Lung and Respiratory Diseases resulting from exposure to toxic chemicals, substances and high risk environments may not be diagnosed for decades. These cases are extremely complex and require the assistance of a highly skilled Workers Compensation Attorney. Occupational Respiratory Diseases include Asbestosis, Black Lung, Chronic Bronchitis, Farmer’s Lung, Mesothelioma, Lung Cancer and Silicosis. Call (619) 338-
• Repetitive Stress Injuries – Repetitive Stress Injuries can happen to workers in any field who perform the same tasks repeatedly throughout each workday. RSIs are painful and can worsen over time if left untreated. Representation to those who have suffered any type of Repetitive Stress Injury – Bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Epicondylitis, Tendonitis & Tennis Elbow.
If you or a loved one has been injured on the job, you need quality legal representation to receive the Workers Compensation Benefits that you are entitled to! San Diego Certified Workers Compensation Attorney Dennis A. Dascanio has been helping individuals and families obtain Workers Compensation Benefits for more than 28 years.
Contact the Law Offices of San Diego Workers Compensation Lawyer Dennis A. Dascanio today (619) 338-
San Diego Workers Compensation Lawyer Dennis A. Dascanio represents injured workers in San Diego and throughout the region, including those located in:
San Diego Workers’ Compensation,
Employment & SSDI Lawyer
Find me a Workers Compensation Lawyer in San Diego
I need a Workers Compensation Attorney in San Diego
Search for a Workers Comp Attorney in San Diego
Who is a Workers Comp Lawyer in San Diego
I’m looking for a Workers Compensation Attorney in San Diego
I’m looking for a Workers Compensation Lawyer in San Diego
I’m looking for a Workers Comp Attorney in San Diego
I’m looking for a Workers Comp Lawyer in San Diego